Christina Aguilera “Planning to Secretly Marry” Matt Rutler?
4:09 pm, August 17th, 2011
“The ink is barely dry on her four-month-old divorce, but Christina Aguilera is already planning to secretly marry her boyfriend, production assistant Matt Rutler,” begins a piece from the latest issue of Star magazine.
A so-called “friend” of the singer reveals, “Christina is telling us that she’d love to marry Matt. She’s absolutely consumed with him and can’t stand to be apart for even a minute.”
“She began talking about marriage within months of splitting with [ex-husband] Jordan [Bratman],” notes the alleged “source.”
The mag also says Aguilera and Rutler’s wedding will be “hush-hush and low key – the exact opposite of the million-dollar extravaganza she put on for her first wedding in 2005.”
In fact, “The Voice” judge’s upcoming nuptials are so “hush-hush” that not even she knows about it!
A source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop, “The story is entirely false,” and though “the couple is happy, neither has plans to marry.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Celebrities With Their Moms
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery