WATCH: Christina Aguilera Releases “Let There Be Love” Home Video Showing Son Max Dancing, Matt Rutler and Nicole Richie
2:56 pm, August 29th, 2013VIDEO
The clip features the singer mussing up boyfriend Matt Rutler’s hair, her son Max adorably dancing and Nicole Richie holding up signs with messages of equality and love.
Aguilera’s video is dedicated to her fans, whom she thanked in her note for their ongoing “support” and “devotion.”
Check it out below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other