Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green to Leave “The Voice,” Usher & Shakira to Replace
6:34 pm, September 17th, 2012
Aguilera is taking time off from the show to promote and tour her new album “Lotus,” while Green will focus on starring and executive producing a comedy for NBC loosely based on his real-life relationship with his ex-wife and kids.
Both judges are slated to return to the series after their one-season hiatus, according to the network.
What do you think about the changes to “The Voice”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents