Christina Aguilera + MORE to Perform Benefit Concert for Hurricane Victims
9:58 am, November 1st, 2012
“Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together,” will be hosted by Matt Lauer, and also include performances by Sting, Jon Bon Jovi and Billy Joel.
Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams will make appearances at the event as well.
All money raised will be donated to American Red Cross relief efforts.
The event will air on on Friday at 8 p.m. EST on NBC, USA, SyFy, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, E!, Style Network, G4, and will also be live streamed on NBC.com.
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again