Christina Aguilera + MORE to Perform Benefit Concert for Hurricane Victims
9:58 am, November 1st, 2012
“Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together,” will be hosted by Matt Lauer, and also include performances by Sting, Jon Bon Jovi and Billy Joel.
Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams will make appearances at the event as well.
All money raised will be donated to American Red Cross relief efforts.
The event will air on on Friday at 8 p.m. EST on NBC, USA, SyFy, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, E!, Style Network, G4, and will also be live streamed on NBC.com.
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!