Christina Aguilera + MORE to Perform Benefit Concert for Hurricane Victims
9:58 am, November 1st, 2012
“Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together,” will be hosted by Matt Lauer, and also include performances by Sting, Jon Bon Jovi and Billy Joel.
Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams will make appearances at the event as well.
All money raised will be donated to American Red Cross relief efforts.
The event will air on on Friday at 8 p.m. EST on NBC, USA, SyFy, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, E!, Style Network, G4, and will also be live streamed on NBC.com.
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?