Christina Aguilera Mocks Adam Levine for Fragrance Flip-Flop
11:54 am, March 10th, 2012
Levine is set to launch “222,” his signature scent, for both men and women next year.
But just a year ago, Levine was singing a different tune – and Aguilera is calling him out on it.
“I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward,” wrote Levine on Twitter in March 2011.
On Friday, Aguilera linked to Levine’s anti-fragrance missive and commented, “Haha @AdamLevine. What a difference a year makes… Welcome to the celebrity fragrance family!”
Aguilera has her own scents, so it looks like her friendly rivalry with Levine now extends beyond “The Voice.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents