Christina Aguilera Mocks Adam Levine for Fragrance Flip-Flop
11:54 am, March 10th, 2012
Levine is set to launch “222,” his signature scent, for both men and women next year.
But just a year ago, Levine was singing a different tune – and Aguilera is calling him out on it.
“I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward,” wrote Levine on Twitter in March 2011.
On Friday, Aguilera linked to Levine’s anti-fragrance missive and commented, “Haha @AdamLevine. What a difference a year makes… Welcome to the celebrity fragrance family!”
Aguilera has her own scents, so it looks like her friendly rivalry with Levine now extends beyond “The Voice.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss