Christina Aguilera Mocks Adam Levine for Fragrance Flip-Flop
11:54 am, March 10th, 2012
Levine is set to launch “222,” his signature scent, for both men and women next year.
But just a year ago, Levine was singing a different tune – and Aguilera is calling him out on it.
“I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward,” wrote Levine on Twitter in March 2011.
On Friday, Aguilera linked to Levine’s anti-fragrance missive and commented, “Haha @AdamLevine. What a difference a year makes… Welcome to the celebrity fragrance family!”
Aguilera has her own scents, so it looks like her friendly rivalry with Levine now extends beyond “The Voice.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents