Christina Aguilera Mocks Adam Levine for Fragrance Flip-Flop
11:54 am, March 10th, 2012
Levine is set to launch “222,” his signature scent, for both men and women next year.
But just a year ago, Levine was singing a different tune – and Aguilera is calling him out on it.
“I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward,” wrote Levine on Twitter in March 2011.
On Friday, Aguilera linked to Levine’s anti-fragrance missive and commented, “Haha @AdamLevine. What a difference a year makes… Welcome to the celebrity fragrance family!”
Aguilera has her own scents, so it looks like her friendly rivalry with Levine now extends beyond “The Voice.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery