Christina Aguilera Has Personal Foot Masseuse on The Voice?
3:52 pm, April 25th, 2012
Christina Aguilera has an “attitude problem” on “The Voice,” reports Star, which has run variations of this same exact story ever since the singer joined the show in 2011.
Lacking in material this week, the mag once again claims Aguilera acts like a “major diva” on the singing competition.
According to a purported insider for the tabloid, “She thinks she’s a huge star and she definitely doesn’t let anyone forget it!”
So, what sort of antics does she supposedly pull?
Star says the “Dirrty” singer “regularly keeps her costars waiting,” quoting another alleged source as saying she’s prone to “blatantly ignoring call times and showing up one or two hours late.”
And that’s not all.
The witness adds, “She has a guy on staff whose job it is to massage her feet at 30-minute intervals! She’s just ridiculous.”
Actually, it’s this story that’s ridiculous.
For starters, “The Voice” is a live television program, so if Aguilera really did show up to the set hours late, she would miss the entire show.
A spokesperson for the NBC series tells Gossip Cop, “These rumors are not true.”
And a rep for Aguilera adds, “She is never late.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage