CLAIM: Christina Aguilera’s Boyfriend Matt Rutler “Too Poor to Propose”
12:15 pm, August 29th, 2012
The tabloid now claims “The Voice” star’s boyfriend, Matt Rutler, is “ready to pop the question” but “can’t afford a ring!”
Rutler is “too poor to propose,” alleges Star, which cites a source who says, “Christina is crazy about him and says she doesn’t care if she has to buy the ring. But Matt is absolutely against it — he already hates that she pays all his expenses.”
Allow us to translate.
Star has never had any clue what’s going on with Rutler and Aguilera, falsely claiming he’d pressured her to quit “The Voice” and wrongly reporting last August that the couple was planning a secret wedding.
By now alleging that Rutler both (1) can’t afford an engagement ring and (2) won’t allow Aguilera to buy one, Star can create the illusion of conflict — and a fake “reason” for why the couple it reported was getting set to wed last year still hasn’t tied the knot.
Back in reality, Gossip Cop is assured the “too poor to propose” story is bogus.
A source close to Aguilera tells us she “has no plans to get married at the moment.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?