Mag Makes ‘Mess’ With Christina Aguilera ‘Wasted’ Story
4:14 pm, January 19th, 2011
“Finding Christina Aguilera between his sheets was hardly a dream come true for Jeremy Renner,” writes Us Weekly, which goes on to claim that at Renner’s 40th birthday bash on January 8, Aguilera “got ‘wasted’ then lay down in the star’s bed.”
Renner, reports Us Weekly, decided to “rant about the incident at In Style’s Golden Globe party after seeing Aguilera at the fete.”
According to the mag, Renner told pals at the party, “Someone comes and tells me she’s in my room… [I] open the door and I’m like, ‘Um, hi. What are you doing?’ She just starts slurring. Her boyfriend [Matthew Rutler] was rubbing her back. Who comes to someone’s birthday party that they don’t know and gets in their bed?! My parents were there!”
A so-called other “source” adds, Aguilera was “a mess” at the shindig.
Wow, what a story!
Too bad it’s not entirely accurate.
Despite the tale morphing as it made its way across the Internet, Renner’s own rep tells Gossip Cop, “I so did not say that she was intoxicated. What I said was she was enjoying herself and she was not in his bed, no one was in any bed.”
No one is any bed? What kind of party is that? (Just kidding.)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- Cutest Couple: Emily Blunt And John Krasinki