Christina Aguilera “Nightmare” on The Voice?
6:00 pm, February 15th, 2012
Christina Aguilera is a “nightmare to work with” on “The Voice,” claims In Touch.
The tabloid says the judge “hasn’t eased up on the partying one iota” since her arrest for public intoxication a year ago, supposedly making things difficult for the show as the staff scrambles to make Aguilera TV-ready.
A so-called In Touch “insider” alleges, “She’s even shown up on set looking bloated and hungover.”
The mag goes so far as to say, “It’s gotten so bad that frustrated producers are considering giving Christina a curfew on the nights before tapings.”
Aguilera also “seems distracted while filming, to the point where producers have to feed her lines,” insists In Touch.
“She’s a disaster. They have to work hard to keep her on track,” claims the tab’s “insider.”
The only “disaster” here is the “reporting” from In Touch, which last year wrongly claimed that there were all sorts of problems with Aguilera on “The Voice,” including an alleged feud with Adam Levine.
(Aguilera and Levine, of course, wound up collaborating on a massive hit song together.)
The mag’s latest report about Aguilera being a mess on set is “false,” a source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop, pointing out that the show hasn’t been been filmed since October and November 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo