Christina Aguilera Joins “The Voice”
3:42 pm, March 2nd, 2011
Christina Aguilera has been picked to be a coach on “The Voice,” NBC’s hyped music series to rival “American Idol.”
“To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists’ careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms,” said Aguilera in a statement.
The Carson Daly-hosted show premieres on Tuesday, April 26.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together