Christina Aguilera and Cher Locked In “Nasty” Feud on The Voice, Says Mag
2:25 pm, October 16th, 2013
The mag claims the singers “have hated each other since locking horns on the set of their 2010 box-office bomb, Burlesque,” and therefore Aguilera allegedly refused to work with Cher on the NBC singing competition series.
A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “It makes more sense for Cher and Christina to partner up, since they’re both pop singers, but Christina wouldn’t even consider it.”
Cher has supposedly hit back by buddying up to Shelton, says the purported “insider,” who adds, “She’s rubbing Christina’s face in it — suddenly Christina is the odd man out.”
This story is completely ridiculous.
There’s no bad blood between the singers.
A source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop the magazine’s story is “far-fetched,” noting, “Cher and Christina weren’t even on set the same day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Dakota Fanning's Shopaholic Style