CLAIM: Christina Aguilera Had “Fat Injection to The Buttocks”
3:49 pm, November 28th, 2012
“Christina Aguilera Plastic Surgery Shocker!” blares a headline from Star, which claims the singer “paid for her pumped-up rear end.”
The mag reports that at the American Music Awards on November 18, Aguilera “wore a form-fitting Pamella Roland gown that showed off a new, bizarrely perky bubble butt à la Kim Kardashian,” leading “experts” to speculate that she’s “recently spent some quality time with a plastic surgeon.”
Dr. Garo Kassabian, who has NEVER treated Aguilera, tells the tabloid, “It could be likely that she has had liposculpture to the waist and fat injection to the buttocks.”
“This would create a more shapely rear and a thinner waist for a sexier silhouette,” the surgeon explains.
However, other “insiders” for the magazine say Aguilera was “could have also been sporting foam or silicone ‘butt pads’ under her dress.”
So, which was it — butt implants or butt pads?
In fact, Gossip Cop has exclusively learned that Aguilera’s derriere went to the AMAs au naturale — sans plastic surgery or silicone padding.
A source close to the “Voice” judge laughed off the report, telling us it’s obviously not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court