CLAIM: Christina Aguilera Had “Fat Injection to The Buttocks”
3:49 pm, November 28th, 2012
“Christina Aguilera Plastic Surgery Shocker!” blares a headline from Star, which claims the singer “paid for her pumped-up rear end.”
The mag reports that at the American Music Awards on November 18, Aguilera “wore a form-fitting Pamella Roland gown that showed off a new, bizarrely perky bubble butt à la Kim Kardashian,” leading “experts” to speculate that she’s “recently spent some quality time with a plastic surgeon.”
Dr. Garo Kassabian, who has NEVER treated Aguilera, tells the tabloid, “It could be likely that she has had liposculpture to the waist and fat injection to the buttocks.”
“This would create a more shapely rear and a thinner waist for a sexier silhouette,” the surgeon explains.
However, other “insiders” for the magazine say Aguilera was “could have also been sporting foam or silicone ‘butt pads’ under her dress.”
So, which was it — butt implants or butt pads?
In fact, Gossip Cop has exclusively learned that Aguilera’s derriere went to the AMAs au naturale — sans plastic surgery or silicone padding.
A source close to the “Voice” judge laughed off the report, telling us it’s obviously not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!