MAG: Christina Aguilera’s ‘Chubby Chaser’ Boyfriend Wants Her to Gain Weight
12:08 pm, August 2nd, 2012
Yes, according to a so-called “close pal” of the couple, “Matt tells Christina he loves big, beautiful gals and has no interest in rail-thin hotties.”
In fact, the Enquirer alleges that Rutler is “urging the ‘Voice’ judge to eat whatever she wants.”
That supposedly doesn’t sit well with Aguilera’s friends, whom the snitch alleges “are worried that she’s fallen back into her old ways — eating, drinking and letting herself go — and they blame Matt.”
The tab’s supposed source adds, “She and Matt have been gorging on fattening foods and they’re known for guzzling booze. Her weight is in free fall, but packing on pounds is no problem because Matt wants her on the hefty side.”
This is nonsense.
Perhaps if the Enquirer stopped padding its magazine with such ridiculous claims, it would have more time for fact-checking.
A rock-solid Aguilera confidante tells Gossip Cop it’s “totally false” that Rutler is encouraging her to gain weight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank