MAG: Christina Aguilera’s ‘Chubby Chaser’ Boyfriend Wants Her to Gain Weight
12:08 pm, August 2nd, 2012
Yes, according to a so-called “close pal” of the couple, “Matt tells Christina he loves big, beautiful gals and has no interest in rail-thin hotties.”
In fact, the Enquirer alleges that Rutler is “urging the ‘Voice’ judge to eat whatever she wants.”
That supposedly doesn’t sit well with Aguilera’s friends, whom the snitch alleges “are worried that she’s fallen back into her old ways — eating, drinking and letting herself go — and they blame Matt.”
The tab’s supposed source adds, “She and Matt have been gorging on fattening foods and they’re known for guzzling booze. Her weight is in free fall, but packing on pounds is no problem because Matt wants her on the hefty side.”
This is nonsense.
Perhaps if the Enquirer stopped padding its magazine with such ridiculous claims, it would have more time for fact-checking.
A rock-solid Aguilera confidante tells Gossip Cop it’s “totally false” that Rutler is encouraging her to gain weight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Charlize Theron's Oscars Makeup
- A Baby On the Way for Scarlett Johansson?
- Julia Roberts Accused of Bullying Recently Deceased Half-Sister
- Mel Gibson's Baby Momma Files Bankruptcy
- Why Did Brandy End Her Engagement?
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brags About Packing On the Pounds
- Co-Parenting Done Right: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Modern Family
- Dr. Oz's Daughter Daphne Oz Welcomes a Daughter!
- Inspirational Gay Actors That Put Negative Stereotypes to Shame