Christina Aguilera Says Britney Spears Will Be “Disaster” on X Factor?
1:28 pm, May 30th, 2012
The tabloid claims Aguilera was “freaking out” when she tuned in to the TV announcement of Spears’ new gig, quoting a so-called “source” as saying, “She was throwing things and cursing.”
The alleged insider adds that “The Voice” judge ranted that Spears “acted like a zombie” and was “going to be a disaster” on the singing competition.
Star says the supposed “feud” between the pop stars was reignited when former fellow Mouseketeer Tony Lucca sang a Spears song on “The Voice” last month.
“Everyone knew Tony singing a song by Christina’s enemy would drive her crazy,” explains another “insider,” confirming, “And it did.”
Excuse us a moment while we check out calendars.
That’s right — it’s 2012, not 1999.
So why is Star bringing back the dead and buried rumor about Aguilera and Spears hating each other?
Because the mag has no actual, current news to report.
Anyway, an Aguilera friend tells Gossip Cop the story is ”totally not true,” adding, “She is very happy for Britney.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2