Christina Aguilera “Refuses” to Let Anyone Other Than Ex’s Parents Babysit Son?
3:47 pm, October 26th, 2012
Even though “Christina Aguilera can afford an army of nannies,” says Star, the singer “refuses to let anyone care” for her 4-year-old son Max “except for his grandparents.”
The problem, according to the tabloid, is that “it’s putting a strain on her relationship with her ex-in-laws.”
So-called “spies” tell Star that Aguilera allegedly keeps ex-husband Jordan Bratman’s parents “on-call 24-7.”
“In the past nine months she’s leaned on them so much,” claims one source, who notes, “She has more contact with his parents than Jordan himself.”
The tabloid explains that Aguilera’s supposed refusal to look outside the family for childcare help stems from her “own rough childhood,” which “makes her reluctant to leave Max with anyone else.”
But Bratman’s parents may soon reach their limit, says Star.
“The Bratmans are crazy about their grandkid, but she is going to wear out their patience,” alleges the mag’s source.
One HUGE problem with Star’s story.
Aguilera and Bratmans’ parents live NOWHERE NEAR EACH OTHER.
The singer lives in L.A., while ”Jordan’s family lives in New York,” an Aguilera pal tells Gossip Cop, adding that the Star story is laughably 100 percent “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet