Christina Aguilera and Boyfriend Arrested
9:49 am, March 1st, 2011
The singer was charged with a misdemeanor for public intoxication.
Rutler was busted for allegedly driving under the influence.
They were taken into custody at around 2:45 a.m. and booked at the West Hollywood Sheriff substation.
Law enforcement officials say Aguilera was “extremely intoxicated” and “was not capable of taking care of herself.”
The singer was released at 7:30 a.m., when she passed a sobriety test. Rutler is in the process of posting bail right now, which is $5,000.
The Sheriff Department’s said that they have “no intent to prosecute” Aguilera.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together