CLAIM: Adam Levine Can’t Stand ‘The Voice’ Co-Star Christina Aguilera
2:06 pm, May 4th, 2011
According to a so-called “insider” on the set, Aguilera’s “diva behavior” has made an “enemy” out of the Maroon 5 lead singer.
Aguilera’s very “difficult,” claims the tab, quoting a so-called insider as saying she demands the crew “do re-shoots that last all night” because she thinks she looks “too fat” in some shots.
“Adam doesn’t like her above-it-all attitude,” adds another alleged source, who explains, “She considers herself the show’s superstar and reminds Adam that while he’s in a successful band, she’s a solo artist.”
Despite the tabloid’s attempt to create drama, however, the feud story is “totally false,” says a production source.
Additionally, a source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop that while she really wants to beat Levine on the competition show, “They’re getting along well.”
Gossip Cop hears exclusively that Aguilera and Levine are even recording a song together.
Check out PHOTOS of Christina and new boyfriend Matt Rutler out in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents