Christina Aguilera Scares Up $1 Million Paycheck for Halloween Gig
3:34 pm, November 2nd, 2010
Christina Aguilera made a whopping $1 million at a Halloween party – and all she had to do was perform for just 60 minutes.
The newly single singer was hired by megarich Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment Partners to perform on Saturday at his annual over-the-top Halloween bash in San Diego.
At first Gossip Cop couldn’t believe Aguilera got $1 million for just an hour’s work, but a mutual friend of ours and the “Genie in a Bottle” singer says it’s absolutely true.
We reached out to Brandes, but have yet to hear back from him.
What do you think of Aguilera’s giant payday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement