Christina Aguilera Scares Up $1 Million Paycheck for Halloween Gig
3:34 pm, November 2nd, 2010
Christina Aguilera made a whopping $1 million at a Halloween party – and all she had to do was perform for just 60 minutes.
The newly single singer was hired by megarich Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment Partners to perform on Saturday at his annual over-the-top Halloween bash in San Diego.
At first Gossip Cop couldn’t believe Aguilera got $1 million for just an hour’s work, but a mutual friend of ours and the “Genie in a Bottle” singer says it’s absolutely true.
We reached out to Brandes, but have yet to hear back from him.
What do you think of Aguilera’s giant payday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014