Christian Bale: I’m Done Playing Batman
11:00 pm, November 27th, 2011
There’s bad news for fans of Christian Bale‘s take on Batman.
The actor’s third appearance as the comic book hero, in 2012′s The Dark Knight Rises, will almost certainly be his last.
Bale revealed his intentions to hang up the cape in comments this week to a newspaper in the Philippines.
“I wrapped a few days ago, so that will be the last time I’m taking that cowl off,” said the star of director Christopher Nolan‘s Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
He continued, “I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it’s all done. Everything’s finished. It’s me and Chris – that will be the end of that Batman era.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable