Christian Bale: I’m Done Playing Batman
11:00 pm, November 27th, 2011
There’s bad news for fans of Christian Bale‘s take on Batman.
The actor’s third appearance as the comic book hero, in 2012′s The Dark Knight Rises, will almost certainly be his last.
Bale revealed his intentions to hang up the cape in comments this week to a newspaper in the Philippines.
“I wrapped a few days ago, so that will be the last time I’m taking that cowl off,” said the star of director Christopher Nolan‘s Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
He continued, “I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it’s all done. Everything’s finished. It’s me and Chris – that will be the end of that Batman era.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?