Christian Bale Talks Batman With 8-Year-Old Leukemia Patient Zach Guillot (VIDEO)
1:59 pm, January 24th, 2013VIDEO
Christian Bale helped cheer up eight-year-old Zach Guillot, a leukemia patient and Batman aficionado, by calling the boy in the hospital last week.
In a nearly 10-minute video posted by the child’s family, Bale can be heard laughing about Guillot saying his little brother believes he (Guillot) is actually the superhero.
The movie star tells Guillot, “The whole point of the movie is that anybody can be Batman. Anybody can be as strong as that and help people and put good out into the world.”
When the child tells Bale about his Batman costume, the actor says, “I had to give mine back. They wouldn’t let me keep mine. You’re lucky that you get to have one.”
This isn’t the first time Bale has comforted an ailing fan.
Watch the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years