Chris Rock Jokes About Chris Brown Domestic Violence on Today Show (VIDEO)
11:58 am, June 7th, 2012VIDEO
Observing the sunny New York morning, Lauer says, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock simply could not help himself.
The actor asks, “Did you say you hope the same weather HITS you?”
“I hope the weather doesn’t SMACK us upside the head tomorrow,” jokes Rock.
Check out the video below!
Will you be tuning in to see Brown hit the “Today” show stage on Friday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks