Chris Rock Jokes About Chris Brown Domestic Violence on Today Show (VIDEO)
11:58 am, June 7th, 2012VIDEO
Observing the sunny New York morning, Lauer says, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock simply could not help himself.
The actor asks, “Did you say you hope the same weather HITS you?”
“I hope the weather doesn’t SMACK us upside the head tomorrow,” jokes Rock.
Check out the video below!
Will you be tuning in to see Brown hit the “Today” show stage on Friday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 13 Awkward Celebrity Couples