Chris Klein Charged on DUI, Reportedly 3 Times Legal Limit
3:07 pm, June 28th, 2010BREAKING!
The Los Angeles city attorney has charged Chris Klein with two misdemeanor counts after the American Pie star allegedly drove under the influence.
One charge is for DUI with a prior, and the second is for driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. According to TMZ, Klein’s second breathalyzer test scored a .24 — three times the legal limit.
A conviction means a mandatory minimum of 96 hours in jail, although Klein could serve up to a year, in addition to possible monetary penalties.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?