Chris Klein Charged on DUI, Reportedly 3 Times Legal Limit
3:07 pm, June 28th, 2010BREAKING!
The Los Angeles city attorney has charged Chris Klein with two misdemeanor counts after the American Pie star allegedly drove under the influence.
One charge is for DUI with a prior, and the second is for driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. According to TMZ, Klein’s second breathalyzer test scored a .24 — three times the legal limit.
A conviction means a mandatory minimum of 96 hours in jail, although Klein could serve up to a year, in addition to possible monetary penalties.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian