Chris Evans Making Directorial Debut
7:07 pm, August 1st, 2013
Chris Evans is stepping behind the camera.
The Captain America star is set to make his feature film directorial debut with 1:30 Train.
And Evans won’t just helm the movie — he’ll star in it as well.
The romantic picture will focus on two strangers in Manhattan, whose lives collide during a single night, forcing them to confront issues about each other and themselves, according to Deadline.
Evans is slated to shoot the film this fall, finishing production in time to reprise his Captain America role in the highly-anticipated Avengers sequel, Age of Ultron.
What do you think of Evans’ new project?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri