Chris Evans Making Directorial Debut
7:07 pm, August 1st, 2013
Chris Evans is stepping behind the camera.
The Captain America star is set to make his feature film directorial debut with 1:30 Train.
And Evans won’t just helm the movie — he’ll star in it as well.
The romantic picture will focus on two strangers in Manhattan, whose lives collide during a single night, forcing them to confront issues about each other and themselves, according to Deadline.
Evans is slated to shoot the film this fall, finishing production in time to reprise his Captain America role in the highly-anticipated Avengers sequel, Age of Ultron.
What do you think of Evans’ new project?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank