Chris Colfer, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith NOT Entirely Off “Glee”
5:04 pm, July 24th, 2011
A week and a half ago, series creator Ryan Murphy said Monteith, Michele and Colfer’s characters would be graduating, and noted that “more characters are leaving than are staying” at the end of Season Three.
But now, the show’s co-creator Brad Falchuck is singing a slightly different tune.
This morning, Falchuck explained at Comic-Con, “They’re graduating, but that doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show.”
He added, “They are not done with the show after this season.”
Expect to see their characters trying to make their way in the music business after high school.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Reggie Bush Disses Kim & Kanye On Instagram
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?