Chris Colfer, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith NOT Entirely Off “Glee”
5:04 pm, July 24th, 2011
A week and a half ago, series creator Ryan Murphy said Monteith, Michele and Colfer’s characters would be graduating, and noted that “more characters are leaving than are staying” at the end of Season Three.
But now, the show’s co-creator Brad Falchuck is singing a slightly different tune.
This morning, Falchuck explained at Comic-Con, “They’re graduating, but that doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show.”
He added, “They are not done with the show after this season.”
Expect to see their characters trying to make their way in the music business after high school.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious