Chris Christie Eats Doughnut, Makes Fat Jokes on David Letterman (VIDEO)
9:33 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Chris Christie is happy to make light of his weight.
The portly New Jersey governor appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and came prepared to absorb some ribbing from the host while providing his own laughs.
Just seconds into his interview, Christie pulled out a doughnut and took a bite, explaining to Letterman’s delight, “I didn’t know this was going to be this long.”
When Letterman asked Christie whether he had a problem with the litany of fat jokes Letterman has made at his expense over the years, Christie said he wasn’t bothered as long as the jibes were funny.
Asked to give a rough estimate of how many of Letterman’s jokes were actually amusing, Christie said, “About 40 percent.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious