Chris Christie Eats Doughnut, Makes Fat Jokes on David Letterman (VIDEO)
9:33 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Chris Christie is happy to make light of his weight.
The portly New Jersey governor appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and came prepared to absorb some ribbing from the host while providing his own laughs.
Just seconds into his interview, Christie pulled out a doughnut and took a bite, explaining to Letterman’s delight, “I didn’t know this was going to be this long.”
When Letterman asked Christie whether he had a problem with the litany of fat jokes Letterman has made at his expense over the years, Christie said he wasn’t bothered as long as the jibes were funny.
Asked to give a rough estimate of how many of Letterman’s jokes were actually amusing, Christie said, “About 40 percent.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted