Chris Christie Eats Doughnut, Makes Fat Jokes on David Letterman (VIDEO)
9:33 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Chris Christie is happy to make light of his weight.
The portly New Jersey governor appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and came prepared to absorb some ribbing from the host while providing his own laughs.
Just seconds into his interview, Christie pulled out a doughnut and took a bite, explaining to Letterman’s delight, “I didn’t know this was going to be this long.”
When Letterman asked Christie whether he had a problem with the litany of fat jokes Letterman has made at his expense over the years, Christie said he wasn’t bothered as long as the jibes were funny.
Asked to give a rough estimate of how many of Letterman’s jokes were actually amusing, Christie said, “About 40 percent.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- The Worst Album Covers Of All Time