Chris Bukowski and Fellow Bachelor Pad Stars Teaming Up to Open D.C. Restaurant
7:08 pm, September 9th, 2012
Three “Bachelor Pad” stars are going from conspiring on reality TV to conspiring to open a restaurant.
Chris Bukowski — who will compete in Monday’s finale — is heading into the food industry with his very own restaurant in Washington, D.C., his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
In addition to working with chef Dimitri Moshovitis, Bukowski will have help from two familiar faces.
The bar-restaurant will reportedly cater to — surprise, surprise — a female clientele.
What do you think of Bukowski’s latest endeavor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?