Chris Bukowski and Fellow Bachelor Pad Stars Teaming Up to Open D.C. Restaurant
7:08 pm, September 9th, 2012
Three “Bachelor Pad” stars are going from conspiring on reality TV to conspiring to open a restaurant.
Chris Bukowski — who will compete in Monday’s finale — is heading into the food industry with his very own restaurant in Washington, D.C., his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
In addition to working with chef Dimitri Moshovitis, Bukowski will have help from two familiar faces.
The bar-restaurant will reportedly cater to — surprise, surprise — a female clientele.
What do you think of Bukowski’s latest endeavor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids