Chris Bukowski and Fellow Bachelor Pad Stars Teaming Up to Open D.C. Restaurant
7:08 pm, September 9th, 2012
Three “Bachelor Pad” stars are going from conspiring on reality TV to conspiring to open a restaurant.
Chris Bukowski — who will compete in Monday’s finale — is heading into the food industry with his very own restaurant in Washington, D.C., his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
In addition to working with chef Dimitri Moshovitis, Bukowski will have help from two familiar faces.
The bar-restaurant will reportedly cater to — surprise, surprise — a female clientele.
What do you think of Bukowski’s latest endeavor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z