Chris Brown Announces X Release Date
4:19 pm, February 22nd, 2014PHOTO
Chris Brown has announced a release date for his delayed new album X.
On Saturday, he tweeted, ”X is by far my best album yet…. Setting the date for MAY 5.”
He included some artwork (see below).
Last summer, Brown suggested that his sixth studio album could be his last, although he never officially announced a retirement from recording music.
In November, he released his X Files mixtape, with six songs including guest spots from Busta Rhymes and Ludacris.
Are you looking forward to X?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties