MAG: Chris Brown Warns Ashton Kutcher to Stay Away from Rihanna
1:40 pm, April 4th, 2012
The tabloid’s alleged “source” says Brown “sent a message” to Kutcher to back off Rihanna, using their mutual friend Diddy to intercede.
“At first, Ashton took it as a joke — but Diddy told him that Chris was dead serious and really worked up about the idea that Rihanna has moved on,” explains the Star insider.
Star says that even though Brown is dating Karrueche Tran, Rihanna’s inner circle believes he’s still “very much in love” with Rihanna, which is why he’s intent on interfering with Kutcher.
Rihanna was allegedly “so angry after learning of his challenge to Ashton, she called her jealous ex and told him to back off,” writes the tabloid.
So Chris Brown is warning Ashton Kutcher to back off Rihanna, and Rihanna is warning Chris Brown to back off Ashton Kutcher!?
Or maybe Star, which wrongly claimed last month that Rihanna and Brown were planning a secret wedding, just doesn’t know what it’s talking about when it comes to the exes.
The new claim that Brown is using Diddy to threaten the “Two and a Half Men” star is simply not true.
A source close to Brown tells Gossip Cop the story is “so false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"