Chris Brown Leaves Rehab to Host Christmas Toy Drive — SEE PHOTO
9:50 pm, December 22nd, 2013PHOTO
Chris Brown got to leave his rehab center for a few hours on Sunday to attend a charity toy drive.
The singer co-hosted the event in Los Angeles, where attendees were asked to bring new, unwrapped Christmas gifts for underprivileged children.
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today,” Brown tweeted afterward. “Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!”
He later shared a photo from the outing (see below), and wrote, “MY TEAM IS THE BEST!”
At the event’s conclusion, Brown returned to his rehab, where he’s been ordered to stay for anger management treatment since his probation was revoked earlier this month.
Check out Brown’s photo below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?