Chris Brown Leaves Rehab to Host Christmas Toy Drive — SEE PHOTO
9:50 pm, December 22nd, 2013PHOTO
Chris Brown got to leave his rehab center for a few hours on Sunday to attend a charity toy drive.
The singer co-hosted the event in Los Angeles, where attendees were asked to bring new, unwrapped Christmas gifts for underprivileged children.
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today,” Brown tweeted afterward. “Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!”
He later shared a photo from the outing (see below), and wrote, “MY TEAM IS THE BEST!”
At the event’s conclusion, Brown returned to his rehab, where he’s been ordered to stay for anger management treatment since his probation was revoked earlier this month.
Check out Brown’s photo below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet