CLAIM: Chris Brown “Confessed His Love” To Rihanna After Watching Oprah Interview
5:24 pm, August 20th, 2012
The webloid, which habitually makes up stories about celebrities and then passes them off as “exclusives,” claims Brown watched the show “by himself,” and then “texted Rihanna… and apologized and confessed his love to her.”
HollywoodLife says, “Afterwards he got some water and was like ‘you know I love her and we’re going to get back [together] one day.’”
He “was like”?
What the heck does that even mean?
One either says something — or does not say something.
More importantly, how in the world would HollywoodLife know that Brown “got some water,” and said, “we’re going to get back [together] one day,” if he was supposedly watching the program “by himself”?
Anyhow, the atrocious site goes on to alleged that afterwards Brown “sent her [Rihanna] a text and thanked her for respecting him on the interview and he told her we was sorry for everything and that he loves her.”
“It’s clear they both want to get back together — but the questions [sic] is when?” asks the lame webloid.
Actually, the only thing clear here is that HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife has shamelessly fabricated yet another celebrity story.
Brown was playing in The Goodman League Round Ball Classic basketball game in Maryland on Sunday night.
He then went home – with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always
- Blue Ivy's Fro On Display In Spain
- Daddy's Girls: Celebs And Their Dads
- 5 Super Pretentious Celebrity Emotional Outbursts