Chris Brown Home Swarmed By Cops After “Swatting” Prank
11:55 pm, January 21st, 2013
Chris Brown is the latest victim of a swatting prank.
On Monday, cops swarmed the Hollywood Hills home of the singer after a 911 caller claimed that a mother and father were fighting, and that the dad had a gun.
The caller then hung up, says TMZ, which notes Brown was not at the home at the time.
Naturally, when the police arrived on the scene there was no incident or a gunman.
On Friday, cops rushed on foot and helicopter to the Jenners following another swatting prank.
And just before that Tom Cruise was also a victim of a similar incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?