Chris Brown Home Swarmed By Cops After “Swatting” Prank
11:55 pm, January 21st, 2013
Chris Brown is the latest victim of a swatting prank.
On Monday, cops swarmed the Hollywood Hills home of the singer after a 911 caller claimed that a mother and father were fighting, and that the dad had a gun.
The caller then hung up, says TMZ, which notes Brown was not at the home at the time.
Naturally, when the police arrived on the scene there was no incident or a gunman.
On Friday, cops rushed on foot and helicopter to the Jenners following another swatting prank.
And just before that Tom Cruise was also a victim of a similar incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet