Chris Brown “Seeking Criminal Charges” Against Photogs Allegedly Tied to Crash
2:45 pm, February 10th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Brown’s Porsche was allegedly trapped by a group of photographers, who his rep said “jumped out [of their cars] with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown's] vehicle… In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
His car was “totaled,” said his rep, who added the singer was uninjured.
Now, Brown wants to take legal action against the paparazzi, who reportedly are saying they had nothing to do with the accident, and only arrived on the scene after he had crashed.
A rep for Brown tells Gossip Cop, “We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"