Chris Brown “Seeking Criminal Charges” Against Photogs Allegedly Tied to Crash
2:45 pm, February 10th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Brown’s Porsche was allegedly trapped by a group of photographers, who his rep said “jumped out [of their cars] with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown's] vehicle… In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
His car was “totaled,” said his rep, who added the singer was uninjured.
Now, Brown wants to take legal action against the paparazzi, who reportedly are saying they had nothing to do with the accident, and only arrived on the scene after he had crashed.
A rep for Brown tells Gossip Cop, “We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?