Chris Brown “Seeking Criminal Charges” Against Photogs Allegedly Tied to Crash
2:45 pm, February 10th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Brown’s Porsche was allegedly trapped by a group of photographers, who his rep said “jumped out [of their cars] with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown's] vehicle… In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
His car was “totaled,” said his rep, who added the singer was uninjured.
Now, Brown wants to take legal action against the paparazzi, who reportedly are saying they had nothing to do with the accident, and only arrived on the scene after he had crashed.
A rep for Brown tells Gossip Cop, “We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court