Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged Attack
2:18 pm, February 20th, 2014
Chris Brown is being sued by the man who claims the singer punched him during an altercation in Washington, D.C. last year.
Parker Isaac Adams filed the lawsuit this week, seeking $1 million each from Brown and the star’s bodyguard Christopher Hollosy for medical costs, and an additional $500,000 apiece for punitive damages.
Adams claims both Brown and Hollosy hit him last October outside the W Hotel after he asked to take a picture with the performer.
Brown was arrested and subsequently charged with misdemeanor assault.
Last month, Brown rejected a plea deal in the case, and a judge has set a tentative trial date for April.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank