Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged Attack
2:18 pm, February 20th, 2014
Chris Brown is being sued by the man who claims the singer punched him during an altercation in Washington, D.C. last year.
Parker Isaac Adams filed the lawsuit this week, seeking $1 million each from Brown and the star’s bodyguard Christopher Hollosy for medical costs, and an additional $500,000 apiece for punitive damages.
Adams claims both Brown and Hollosy hit him last October outside the W Hotel after he asked to take a picture with the performer.
Brown was arrested and subsequently charged with misdemeanor assault.
Last month, Brown rejected a plea deal in the case, and a judge has set a tentative trial date for April.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable