Chris Brown Accused of Stealing Woman’s iPhone Outside Miami Club
4:36 pm, February 23rd, 2012
Chris Brown has been accused of stealing a cell phone from a woman attempting to take photos of him outside of a Miami club on Sunday.
According to a police report obtained by Gossip Cop, Christal Spann claims after she snapped a photo of the singer and Tyga, who were exiting club Cameo in Brown’s Bentley, the recent Grammy winner allegedly “reached though his car window and snatched her phone from her hands.”
Brown supposedly told her, “B*tch, you ain’t going to put that on no website,” before rolling up the car window and speeding off with her iPhone.
Right now, these are just allegations.
The Miami Beach Police Department tells Gossip Cop that the State Attorney’s office plans to issue a warrant for Brown’s arrest — but none has been made yet.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Brown.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!