Chris Brown Accused of Stealing Woman’s iPhone Outside Miami Club
4:36 pm, February 23rd, 2012
Chris Brown has been accused of stealing a cell phone from a woman attempting to take photos of him outside of a Miami club on Sunday.
According to a police report obtained by Gossip Cop, Christal Spann claims after she snapped a photo of the singer and Tyga, who were exiting club Cameo in Brown’s Bentley, the recent Grammy winner allegedly “reached though his car window and snatched her phone from her hands.”
Brown supposedly told her, “B*tch, you ain’t going to put that on no website,” before rolling up the car window and speeding off with her iPhone.
Right now, these are just allegations.
The Miami Beach Police Department tells Gossip Cop that the State Attorney’s office plans to issue a warrant for Brown’s arrest — but none has been made yet.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Brown.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?