Chris Brown Breaks Silence on Club Brawl: We Were “Victims of Brutal Attack”
3:31 pm, June 14th, 2012
A rep for the singer has issued a statement that reads: ”Chris, Karrueche [Tran] and his friends were victims of a brutal attack last night at WIP. They sustained several injuries.”
The statement continues, “Chris and his party are cooperating with NY authorities who are pursuing this incident further.”
Earlier, Drake’s camp issued a statement declaring that he “did not participate in any wrongdoing” at W.i.P.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills