Chris Brown To Seacrest: “I’m Eternally Grateful” For Rihanna’s Forgiveness
12:05 pm, March 26th, 2013LISTEN
Chris Brown appeared on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show on Tuesday, opening up to the host about his rekindled relationship with Rihanna as well as his notorious fight with a parking attendant earlier this month.
The singer said he “didn’t know” if Rihanna would ever forgive him for assaulting her before the Grammys in 2009, but now that she has, “I’m eternally grateful.”
Brown added that he tries to look at the incident as a “learning step,” noting the lesson he took away from it was, “That you could lose it all — not just fame and stardom — dignity and integrity.”
As for his blow-up at the parking valet over a $10 charge, the star reveals something that was not shown on the video of the argument.
“Before we went in I gave the man $100,” he said, explaining he got angry because the attendant was just “trying to see if he could get some more money.”
Check out the interview below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin