Chris Brown To Seacrest: “I’m Eternally Grateful” For Rihanna’s Forgiveness
12:05 pm, March 26th, 2013LISTEN
Chris Brown appeared on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show on Tuesday, opening up to the host about his rekindled relationship with Rihanna as well as his notorious fight with a parking attendant earlier this month.
The singer said he “didn’t know” if Rihanna would ever forgive him for assaulting her before the Grammys in 2009, but now that she has, “I’m eternally grateful.”
Brown added that he tries to look at the incident as a “learning step,” noting the lesson he took away from it was, “That you could lose it all — not just fame and stardom — dignity and integrity.”
As for his blow-up at the parking valet over a $10 charge, the star reveals something that was not shown on the video of the argument.
“Before we went in I gave the man $100,” he said, explaining he got angry because the attendant was just “trying to see if he could get some more money.”
Check out the interview below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?