Chris Brown & Rihanna Planning Wedding With Fire Breathers, Nude Servers?
5:25 pm, February 22nd, 2013
Um… are they even engaged?
No, but the tabloid is never one for getting caught up in such meaningless “details.”
Anyhow, Star claims the pair is “planning the wildest nuptials in showbiz history.”
And what will this supposed ceremony include?
An alleged Star source says, “They want tattoo artists, fire breathers and a near-naked waitstaff!”
“They’re even talking about having pre-rolled joints at the reception!” squeals the purported tab insider.
How is that the most wild aspect of this alleged wedding?
Star goes on to add that the nuptials will occur in Rihanna’s native Barbados at the end of July, quoting the source as saying it will be “all about swagger, bling and sin.”
This story is so clearly fabricated.
A source close to Brown tells Gossip Cop the tab’s wedding tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court