Chris Brown: I’m Not ‘Focused on Wife-ing’ Rihanna — LISTEN HERE!
7:59 pm, May 5th, 2013AUDIO
In a new interview on “The Kyle & Jackie O” radio show, Brown said he isn’t “focused on wife-ing” his on-and-off girlfriend, contrary to rumors.
In fact, Brown and Rihanna haven’t spent too much time together lately, with the pop star currently on tour in New York and missing his lavish birthday bash in Las Vegas on Saturday.
The singer, who turned 24 on Sunday, said of his Vegas birthday plans, “I want to really see as many girls as possible.”
When the deejays then asked what that meant in regards to his relationship status, Brown replied, “I’m going to do it solo. At the end of the day, [she’s] already doing her thing, she’s on the road…”
Brown went on to share his perspective on their unique relationship, explaining, “The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too,” said the birthday boy.
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be,” Brown said, “instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”
Listen to Brown’s full interview below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents