Chris Brown & Rihanna Photographed Together at Jay-Z Concert in Brooklyn
1:53 am, October 4th, 2012PHOTO
The former couple, who were spotted at the New York hotspot Griffin earlier in the week, went together to Jay-Z’s concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Wednesday night.
In a photo that’s making the rounds on the Internet (right), Brown has his arm resting comfortably around Rihanna’s chair as they sat in the VIP section.
For months there were rumors that the two had rekindled, but while they were certainly good friends — and even collaborated on each other’s songs — Brown and Rihanna hadn’t reunited romantically.
Rihanna even emotionally told Oprah six weeks ago, “We’re very, very close friends,” but Brown was “in a relationship of his own” with Karrueche Tran, and she was “single.”
The singer added, however, that they’ve been “working on our friendship again” and “love each other and we probably always will.”
Now, however, their relationship statuses may be a bit different since the Oprah interview.
Neither Brown’s nor Rihanna’s rep has commented on them once again spending time together.
Gossip Cop will continue to monitor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand