Chris Brown Gets Rihanna Tattoo on Neck?
1:11 pm, September 11th, 2012
The webloid, which falsely claimed the exes made out backstage at the MTV Video Music Awards last week, says, “The pop star stepped out with a tattoo of what looks to be Rihanna on his neck on Sept. 1.”
HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife cluelessly wonders, “Do you think he did this because they’re back together?”
“Rihanna just got a tattoo under her breasts of wings, so is that for Chris? Could they each have gotten tattoo[s] for each other?” asks the blog.
Excuse us — but a series of dumb and childish questions does not a report make.
Also, Rihanna herself said her chest tattoo is a tribute to her late grandmother.
Regardless, if HollywoodLife is going to claim Brown got a tattoo of Rihanna’s face, at least some sort of evidence to support the allegation.
This story is just weak.
Blogs like HollywoodLife are reading too far into Brown’s new tattoo in exactly the same way they manipulated the pair’s VMA kiss on the cheek to mean the exes were rekindling their romance.
The tattoo is not of Rihanna nor is it of “an abused woman,” as some outlets are claiming.
It is a “Sugar Skull,” which is associated with the Mexican celebration of the “Day of the Dead,” combined with a MAC cosmetics design that Brown had seen.
A rep for Brown confirms to Gossip Cop that the tattoo “is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court