Chris Brown and Rihanna in Talks to Duet on American Idol?
1:51 pm, February 24th, 2012
The ex-lovers are reportedly in talks with “American Idol” producers to perform together on the show this season.
A source tells EOnline, “They want Chris and Rihanna to reunite on the show,” although the alleged idea is only in the early stages of discussion.
The potential duet would be the pair’s first public appearance together since Brown assaulted Rihanna before the 2009 Grammys.
A source close to Rihanna, however, tells Gossip Cop that the “Idol” rumor is not true.
A rep for Fox had no comment when Gossip Cop contacted the network regarding the report.
What would you think of a potential Rihanna-Brown onstage reunion?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!