Chris Brown and Rihanna in Talks to Duet on American Idol?
1:51 pm, February 24th, 2012
The ex-lovers are reportedly in talks with “American Idol” producers to perform together on the show this season.
A source tells EOnline, “They want Chris and Rihanna to reunite on the show,” although the alleged idea is only in the early stages of discussion.
The potential duet would be the pair’s first public appearance together since Brown assaulted Rihanna before the 2009 Grammys.
A source close to Rihanna, however, tells Gossip Cop that the “Idol” rumor is not true.
A rep for Fox had no comment when Gossip Cop contacted the network regarding the report.
What would you think of a potential Rihanna-Brown onstage reunion?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet