Chris Brown Enters Rehab
9:20 pm, October 29th, 2013
Chris Brown has entered rehab, his rep tells Gossip Cop.
“His goal is to gain focus and insight into his past and recent behavior, enabling him to continue the pursuit of his life and his career from a healthier vantage point,” says his spokesperson.
The rep adds that Brown voluntarily sought treatment.
He is reportedly being treated for anger management issues at a facility in the Los Angeles region.
The announcement comes two days after the singer was arrested following an alleged altercation in Washington D.C.
On Monday, Brown was charged with misdemeanor assault.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?