Chris Brown Private Jet Forced To Make Emergency Landing: Report
12:07 pm, May 7th, 2013
Chris Brown was on a private jet that had make an emergency landing on Monday.
Shortly after the singer’s plane took off from Burbank, California — bound for the East Coast — the cockpit and then the rest of the jet filled up with smoke.
The was “A LOT of smoke … everywhere,” reports TMZ.
The plane, filled with scared passengers, then turned around and made a successful emergency landing in Burbank.
An unfazed Brown, who was set to attend the Met Gala, then got on another private jet.
And while he ended up not attending the big fashion event, he was spotted out at an after-party at the Standard Hotel in New York (photo above).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!