Chris Brown Private Jet Forced To Make Emergency Landing: Report
12:07 pm, May 7th, 2013
Chris Brown was on a private jet that had make an emergency landing on Monday.
Shortly after the singer’s plane took off from Burbank, California — bound for the East Coast — the cockpit and then the rest of the jet filled up with smoke.
The was “A LOT of smoke … everywhere,” reports TMZ.
The plane, filled with scared passengers, then turned around and made a successful emergency landing in Burbank.
An unfazed Brown, who was set to attend the Met Gala, then got on another private jet.
And while he ended up not attending the big fashion event, he was spotted out at an after-party at the Standard Hotel in New York (photo above).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss