Chris Brown: Jackson Family Feud “Bulls**t” Has to Stop
12:35 pm, July 25th, 2012
Chris Brown, himself the subject of near-constant tabloid speculation, has had enough of the drama that’s enveloped the Jackson family.
Early Wednesday, the singer took to Twitter to discuss the chaos that’s thrown Michael Jackson’s children’s lives into chaos.
“That Jackson family feud s**t gotta stop!” wrote Brown, adding, “Stop making y’all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny.”
Brown continued, “Don’t put the kids through the bulls**t! Work y’all s**t out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of f**king wit y’all!”
The performer, who has often expressed his admiration for the late King of Pop, ended by saying, “Love y’all!”
Michael’s daughter Paris, a fan of Brown’s, returned the love, writing, “thanks chris <3.”
Paris and her brothers, Prince and Blanket, are currently in the midst of family upheaval following their grandmother (and guardian) Katherine Jackson’s absence from home and an alleged plot by their uncles and aunts to seize control of Michael’s estate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?