Chris Brown Now Fights (Poorly) For an Explanation
4:47 pm, August 31st, 2009
Gossip Cop would like to bring Chris Brown in for questioning.
The R&B star, who last week was sentenced to five years’ probation after pleading guilty to felony assault for the February 8 beating of his girlfriend Rihanna, seems to have a problem keeping his story straight.
When People magazine sat down with Brown last Wednesday, he told the celebrity weekly that right after leaving Rihanna bloodied and bruised, “I was distraught . . . I went to my mom on the same night and told [her] what happened and broke down.” Let’s recap: He told his mom, also a victim of domestic violence, exactly what he did to Rihanna.
OK, now let’s look at a pre-taped “Larry King Live” interview, which airs this Wednesday. In it, after Brown talks about hearing police reports, he says, “I don’t know what to think. I just don’t know what to think,” prompting King to ask, “Do you remember doing it?” to which Brown says, “No.” King then presses, “You don’t remember doing it?” and Brown answers, “I don’t, I don’t, it’s like, it’s crazy to me.”
No, what’s crazy is that he suddenly forgot beating up his girlfriend. That’s crazy.
And here’s some more crazy: right after her son claimed he didn’t remember doing it, Brown’s mom, sitting right next to the singer for the interview, told King that after the attack Brown “came and he actually spoke to me about what happened.” Any of that refresh your memory, Chris?
Gossip Cop invites Chris Brown to contact us and set the record straight.
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo