Chris Brown Lands Modeling Contract
11:32 am, November 15th, 2012
Chris Brown is adding “model” to his résumé.
The singer-dancer has landed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, aiming to broaden his reach with future fashion and beauty endorsements.
“Art and style has always played a significant role in my life — it’s evolved with me throughout my career,” said Brown in a statement.
Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, tells WWD, “Chris Brown is a…multifaceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand.”
Do you think Brown will make a big splash in the fashion world?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting