Chris Brown Lands Modeling Contract
11:32 am, November 15th, 2012
Chris Brown is adding “model” to his résumé.
The singer-dancer has landed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, aiming to broaden his reach with future fashion and beauty endorsements.
“Art and style has always played a significant role in my life — it’s evolved with me throughout my career,” said Brown in a statement.
Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, tells WWD, “Chris Brown is a…multifaceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand.”
Do you think Brown will make a big splash in the fashion world?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video