Chris Brown Lands Modeling Contract
11:32 am, November 15th, 2012
Chris Brown is adding “model” to his résumé.
The singer-dancer has landed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, aiming to broaden his reach with future fashion and beauty endorsements.
“Art and style has always played a significant role in my life — it’s evolved with me throughout my career,” said Brown in a statement.
Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, tells WWD, “Chris Brown is a…multifaceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand.”
Do you think Brown will make a big splash in the fashion world?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?