Chris Brown ‘Dumped’ By Karrueche Tran?
2:16 pm, September 21st, 2012
What supposedly happened?
According to a “snitch” for the blog, “Ever since Chris Brown MADE OUT with Rihanna during the VMAs, things weren’t the same.”
Um… they did not “make out” — they shared a quick kiss on the cheek after Rihanna won an award.
Anyway, the site says Brown was “supposed to meet up with his GF” at the L.A. club Blok on Thursday night, but instead the singer went with pals to the nearby hotspot Roxbury.
At the club, Brown allegedly “flirted it up with a GANG OF GROUPIES.”
MediaFakeOut’s “insider” goes on to claim that Brown’s alleged shmoozing was ”embarrassing” for Tran, explaining, “She knows he’s famous so she’s willing to put up with some stuff. But [Chris] is just being too over the top with his [shenanigans].”
OK… but how would she know he was flirting with other women if she wasn’t even at the club with him?
MTO provides no explanation for this glaring error, but continues spewing off its confusing chain of events, adding that later that night Tran “DUMPED Chris Brown – via Twitter” by supposedly sending the message “THE END.”
No, she didn’t.
Tran did indeed post a message that read “The End” — but she didn’t tweet it at Brown, or anyone else, for that matter.
As you can see, MediaTakeOut’s “report” about Brown and Tran’s alleged split is little more than a jumbled bunch of unfounded claims and speculation which amount to NOTHING.
In any case, a rep for Brown tells Gossip Cop it’s absolutely “not true” that the singer and Tran have broken up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look