Chris Brown & Comedian Jenny Johnson Battle in Vulgar Twitter Fight
10:17 pm, November 25th, 2012
The trouble began after Brown tweeted, “I look old as f**k! I’m only 23…” to which Johnson replied, “I know! Being a worthless piece of sh*t can really age a person.”
It got worse from there.
Brown tweeted to Johnson, suggesting that she perform a sex act and calling her a “HOE.”
She replied, “It’s ‘HO’ not ‘HOE’ you ignorant f**k.”
The exchange collapsed into an extremely explicit back-and-forth (read some of the not-safe-for-work messages here), during which Johnson sent Brown a link to an article detailing his 2009 altercation with Rihanna.
Later, Brown asked simply, “Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????” to underscore the point that, whatever problems existed between the two stars in the past, with the passage of time Rihanna has evidently forgiven him and feels completely comfortable hanging out with him.
It seems neither Brown nor Johnson was able to persuade the other to see things differently.
Johnson wrote, “Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to sh*t and fart on me.”
Meanwhile, Brown told his fans, “To teambreezy… Know that I’m not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These b*tches crazy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents