Chris Brown’s New “Impossible Triangle” Tattoo “Referring to Rihanna & Drake”?
3:22 pm, July 13th, 2012
Chris Brown’s new tattoo has sent HollywoodLife into a tizzy.
The singer debuted his latest ink on Twitter late Thursday, revealing a snake and an “impossible triangle” on his back.
“The only triangle we can think of is the love triangle between Chris, Drake, and Rihanna — the same one that caused a brawl at NYC’s W.i.P. on June 14,” writes the webloid.
In any case, a rep for Brown tells Gossip Cop it is 100 percent “not true” that his new tattoo has anything to do with Rihanna or Drake.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?