Chris Brown Releases “How I Feel,” References Rihanna Assault (VIDEO)
1:10 pm, March 9th, 2012AUDIO
Chris Brown released a new, autobiographical song late Thursday.
“How I Feel” traces some of the ups and downs of the R&B performer’s life, including the physical abuse of his mother and an indirect reference to his own 2009 assault on Rihanna.
“Nineteen, a n***a went through a tragedy,” sings Brown, “Three years, a n***a just found a better me. Yeah, you might find another lover, but you always started with Breezy like the letter B.”
He adds later on, “I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/learn from my mistakes.”
In another lyric, Brown complains about media treatment, singing, ”Ain’t never gonna do a 60 minute interview/’Cause all you want to do is twist my words up.”
Listen to the full (explicit) track below, and tell us what you think of Brown’s song.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss