Chris Brown Releases “How I Feel,” References Rihanna Assault (VIDEO)
1:10 pm, March 9th, 2012AUDIO
Chris Brown released a new, autobiographical song late Thursday.
“How I Feel” traces some of the ups and downs of the R&B performer’s life, including the physical abuse of his mother and an indirect reference to his own 2009 assault on Rihanna.
“Nineteen, a n***a went through a tragedy,” sings Brown, “Three years, a n***a just found a better me. Yeah, you might find another lover, but you always started with Breezy like the letter B.”
He adds later on, “I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/learn from my mistakes.”
In another lyric, Brown complains about media treatment, singing, ”Ain’t never gonna do a 60 minute interview/’Cause all you want to do is twist my words up.”
Listen to the full (explicit) track below, and tell us what you think of Brown’s song.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank