Chris Brown Releases “How I Feel,” References Rihanna Assault (VIDEO)
1:10 pm, March 9th, 2012AUDIO
Chris Brown released a new, autobiographical song late Thursday.
“How I Feel” traces some of the ups and downs of the R&B performer’s life, including the physical abuse of his mother and an indirect reference to his own 2009 assault on Rihanna.
“Nineteen, a n***a went through a tragedy,” sings Brown, “Three years, a n***a just found a better me. Yeah, you might find another lover, but you always started with Breezy like the letter B.”
He adds later on, “I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/learn from my mistakes.”
In another lyric, Brown complains about media treatment, singing, ”Ain’t never gonna do a 60 minute interview/’Cause all you want to do is twist my words up.”
Listen to the full (explicit) track below, and tell us what you think of Brown’s song.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids